Saturday, August 27, 2011

Saying Goodbye to India

Our journey home...
Waiting for our driver.
After dinner on Friday we headed to the airport to begin our journey home. Our flight departed at 12:30 AM on Saturday (3:00 PM Friday in Ohio), and we touched down in Columbus at 9:15 AM, a total of about 18 hours of travel. Whew!

It is good to be home. I'm definitely feeling tired (a combination of sleep deprivation and jet-lag I suppose), but I already find myself missing India and our friends there. We learned so much about the wonderful people and rich culture, and we have deepened our relationships and understanding of our business partners. What a fantastic experience!

 Thanks for following us on this journey via the blog. I had hoped to add a few additional posts, more specifically about the food (delicious!) and about driving/traffic (definitely not like the US!), and I may still if time (and jet lag) permits.

No comments:

Post a Comment